Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Oh-oh-oh The Sweetest Thing

. . . do do do do, do do do do, do do do do, do do do. The Sweetest Thing. Love that song. Don't you?
The name of the set I used for this cheerful card is "Sweet Thing." I didn't make it for anyone in particular. I was CASE-ing the last catty, Fall-Winter 2007. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to make the quote on the bottom look the way it does (otherwise, the image would be four lines long). I also used the SAMJ to get the letters into the boxes. To make the faux border above the baby layer, I just took the circle from the set and stamped it over and over in a row.

Recipe (all materials Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Sweet Thing, Best Friends Alpha lower, Seeing Spots
Paper: Gable Green, Cameo Coral, Whisper White
Ink: Green Galore, Cameo Coral, Versamark
Accessories: SAMJ, corner rounder

1 comments:

leanne said...

What a cute card! I love the colors.